Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year, and a milestone

Hellebore seeds (from Bobby Ward) germinating: an optimistic start to the year.
At some point in the early hours of this morning, the stat counter registered the 300,000th visit to this blog. Although I write it primarily for my own amusement and as a record of what I'm doing (it is a very handy aide memoire, often used), it's good to know that so many people have visited and find some value in it. From kind comments delivered verbally and on here I know that it's not just my mother coming back repeatedly: thank you all for your interest, and may I wish you a happy and enjoyable 2014 in your gardens and beyond.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. I really enjoy following your blog and have added it to the blog list for my gardening club so the members can enjoy it too http://gardenersfridayforum.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always an exciting sight to see new seedlings emerge!

    Happy New Year, Dr. Grimshaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year.
    Not only your mother is reading over here, I'm following it with interest over the last few months
    I also think blogging is a good aide memoire, certainly when I messing with name plates for the plants.
    Happy NewYear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not want to dampen your spirits, but I have visited the site 295,000 times.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.